The one-stop shop for all of your Halo needs

New Xbox Controller

Launch

New Xbox Controller

Post  Launch on Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:55 pm

So there's a new 360 controller out on November 9th in America, and in February for Europe. You can see it here.

I think it looks pretty good, and I like the grey colour scheme. Its d-pad is pretty nice, since apparently plenty of people have had problems with it. It comes with a Plug and Charge kit too, which is a good way to save money. I would consider getting one, but I plan on getting a Reach controller since my current one is getting old. Thoughts?
    Devil Mingy

Re: New Xbox Controller

Post  Devil Mingy on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:18 pm

I might get one of those when my third controller goes bad.

DarkReign2021
    Admin

Post  DarkReign2021 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:21 pm

I saw this the other day and I must say I like it a lot . I'd like it even more if the Reach controller implemented this design, though. I don't really care about the D-pad changes since the only time I use it extensively is in DOA4, but I love the gray-colors of the buttons. It gives off the vibe (at least to me) that the gaming industry is finally outgrowing the hand-me-downs that the Entertainment industry has left us. Videogames are growing up and controllers with rainbow-colored buttons just give off an impression that gamers are too childiish or too stupid to remember buttons without colors as a guide. This is a good step toward dispelling that idealogy and showing the rest of the world that this is a hobby for adults as well.

I might buy this since I'm always on the lookout for good controllers and the Razer Onza controllers don't seem to be anywhere in sight for a release date. I just bought a strange controller recently, but my second one is going bad so I'll have an excuse to get this one soon enough.

This is what I just bought:

This is what I want to get:

And as soon as they get some brains out there, this is what they need to hurry up and get a 360 version for (used to own one of these things for my xbox. Best controller I ever owned. My gameplay went up ten-fold. Completely eliminates the necessity for settings like Bumper Jumper:

[QUOTE=Scooter; Borderlands]Smokin' Jesus Titty Cinnamon! That thing's a MONSTER![/QUOTE]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:05 am