The one-stop shop for all of your Halo needs

Ok, what did I miss?

Devil Mingy

Re: Ok, what did I miss?

Post  Devil Mingy on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:55 pm

That's no problem. I probably won't be up for tomorrow either. I'm fighting off a bit if bronchitis and would prefer to have my voice back for something like this.

DarkReign2021
    Admin

Post  DarkReign2021 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:19 pm

I won't be available either tomorrow. I'm going skinny dipping with Emma Stone followed by 3-way game of tag at Emma Watson's place.

[QUOTE=Scooter; Borderlands]Smokin' Jesus Titty Cinnamon! That thing's a MONSTER![/QUOTE]
    Matrix

Post  Matrix on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:06 am

^ I wish.

Anyway, I'll post tomorrow if I can do it on Sunday or not maybe we can even do it a little earlier (time-wise not date-wise)if possible. If not possibly next weekend to give my mom some time to cool off. I'm really sorry I was looking forward to this and I k time now you guys were too.

Last edited by Matrix on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thanos of Halo

Post  Thanos of Halo on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:02 pm

for now, I'm good to try again tomorrow at 3pm.
    Devil Mingy

Post  Devil Mingy on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Certainly an interesting turn of events around there. I must say, I'm surprised you forgot about Brutes losing their armor, DarkReign. I know you didn't care for Halo 3 and wished to forget most of it, but I thought you liked ODST.

Anyway, how about that Nightfall Bob? Wasn't he a bitch?

Matrix

Post  Matrix on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:33 pm

I'm not going to lie, In order to get that BoB it was 100% luck between me and Reign that he ran up on the roof instead of to his normal spot.
    DarkReign2021
    Admin

Post  DarkReign2021 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Devil Mingy wrote:Certainly an interesting turn of events around there. I must say, I'm surprised you forgot about Brutes losing their armor, DarkReign. I know you didn't care for Halo 3 and wished to forget most of it, but I thought you liked ODST.

Anyway, how about that Nightfall Bob? Wasn't he a bitch?

I remember the armor breaking off in Halo 3, but in ODST I thought the brutes with the shields came back. Than again, I never really let them live long enough for that to really matter anyway.

And yeah, I can't remember which one of us got the BoB in the longrun. All I know is he was hurt, shields were out and he nearly ducked into cover and escaped, but we got him at the last second and all I remember was announcing that his foot had popped out of cover and he was dead. What a pain in the ass he was. Glad I found that human sniper rifle though. That helped along with the focus beam.

[QUOTE=Scooter; Borderlands]Smokin' Jesus Titty Cinnamon! That thing's a MONSTER![/QUOTE]
    Devil Mingy

Post  Devil Mingy on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:25 pm

DarkReign2021 wrote:

I remember the armor breaking off in Halo 3, but in ODST I thought the brutes with the shields came back. Than again, I never really let them live long enough for that to really matter anyway.

Good spirit, mate.

And yeah, I can't remember which one of us got the BoB in the longrun. All I know is he was hurt, shields were out and he nearly ducked into cover and escaped, but we got him at the last second and all I remember was announcing that his foot had popped out of cover and he was dead. What a pain in the ass he was. Glad I found that human sniper rifle though. That helped along with the focus beam.

That Bob, and the Pillar of Autumn Bob that I'm sure will also be trouble, are some of the harder ones to kill, simply because they seem to have tougher shields than the others and they spawn at long range.

Matrix

Post  Matrix on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:22 pm

I think I ended up getting him just before he went behind cover, but I couldn't have one it without you. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:13 am